Agricultural machinery purchase subsidies : According to the Guizhou Province Agricultural Machinery Purchase Subsidy Implementation Plan from 2018 to 2020 announced by the provincial agricultural machinery management department, subsidies are provided for purchased machinery and equipment within the specified catalog of agricultural machinery purchase subsidies and the scope of purchase targets, and the subsidy amount does not exceed the purchase price. 30% of the machine amount.
I. Subsidy policy for returning farmland to forests: The National Five Ministries and Commissions issued the “Overall Program for Returning Farmland to Forests and Grasslands”, which stipulates: Subsidy policy: a new round of subsidies of 1,500 yuan per mu (of which: 300 for seedlings and afforestation fees) yuan). The subsidy for returning farmland to grassland is 800 yuan per mu. The subsidy funds for returning farmland to forests were issued three times, 800 yuan per mu per year (of which, 300 yuan for seedlings and afforestation fees), 300 yuan in the third year, and 400 yuan in the fifth year. Supporting policies: Forest trees created after returning farmland to forests that meet the national and local public welfare forest zoning standards are included in the central and local fiscal forest ecological benefit compensation, respectively. If it is not classified as a public welfare forest, it may be harvested according to law after approval. Under the premise of not destroying vegetation and causing new soil erosion, it is allowed to plant dwarf crops, such as beans, among farmers who return farmland to forests, develop the under-forest economy, and promote cultivation and management through cultivation. Encourage individuals to set up family forest farms and implement diversified operations. After returning farmland to forest, the people's government at or above the county level shall determine the right to change the registration according to law.
2. The “Administrative Measures for Forestry Subsidy Funds of the Central Finance” stipulated by the Ministry of Finance and the State Forestry Administration: 1. Forest ecological benefit compensation policy: The collective and individual state-owned public welfare forest compensation standard is 15 yuan per mu per year, of which management and protection subsidy expenditures 14.75 yuan, 0.25 yuan for public management and protection. Collective and individual state-owned public welfare forest management and subsidy expenditures are used for collective and individual economic compensation and labor subsidies for the management and protection of national public welfare forests. 2. Afforestation subsidy policy: Artificial afforestation and renewal of state-owned forest farms, farmers and forestry workers (including forest area personnel, the same below), farmers' professional cooperatives, and other afforestation entities in barren hills, sandy wastelands, traces, and low-yield and inefficient forest land And reconstruction, appropriate subsidies will be given for an area of not less than 1 acre. Subsidy standards are: artificial construction, arbor forest and woody oil forest subsidy 200 yuan per mu, shrub forest subsidy 120 yuan per mu, fruits, woody medicinal materials and other forest trees, bamboo forest subsidy 100 yuan per mu; artificial land renewal, low yield and low The subsidy for the transformation of the effect forest is 100 yuan per mu. Arbor trees created by the central government's afforestation subsidies will not be cut down for 10 years. 3. Forestry loan discount subsidy policy: The forestry loan discount subsidy refers to the central government's interest subsidy for a certain period and proportion of loans issued by various banks (including rural credit cooperatives and microfinance companies, hereinafter the same) that meet the interest discount conditions. The central government discounts forestry loans that meet one of the following conditions: Leading forestry enterprises use the form of company-owned bases and bases with farmers to operate based on the development of local forestry resources and the plantation, breeding, and forest products that drive the economic development of forest areas Processing industry loan projects; industrial raw material forests, woody oil economic forests, and plantation loan projects that are beneficial to the ecological environment of rocky desertification areas created by various economic entities; individual plantation, forestry resource development, and forest products by farmers and forestry employees Processing loan project. The central government's annual discount rate for forestry loans that meet the conditions stipulated in these Measures is 3%. If the term of the forestry loan is more than 3 years (including 3 years), the discount interest period is 3 years; if the term of the forestry loan is less than 3 years, the interest rate is discounted according to the actual loan period. For farmers and forestry employees, the small amount of loans for planting forests should be extended appropriately. If the term of the loan is more than 5 years (including 5 years), the discount period is 5 years; if the term of the loan is less than 5 years, the interest is discounted according to the actual loan period. Small-scale forest plantation loans for farmers and forestry employees refer to forest plantation loans with a cumulative amount of less than 300,000 yuan during the discounted year (January 1 to December 31, the same below).
3. The Provisional Measures for the Management of Guizhou Provincial Forestry Industry Development Special Funds by the Guizhou Provincial Forestry Department stipulates that: Provincial forestry industry development special funds (hereinafter referred to as "special funds") refer to the provincial fiscal budget arrangements for support Special funds for forestry industry development. The scope of use and support methods of special funds: (1) The deep-processing of forest products and the development and utilization of "three leftovers" (cutting, afforestation, and processing leftovers) in forest areas, using loan discounts. (2) Special industrial base projects such as cultivation of flowers and ornamental seedlings, forest vegetables, etc. adopt subsidies or discounted loans. (3) Research and development and promotion projects of new products and new technologies in the forestry industry shall be subsidized. (4) The forestry industry technology and skill training projects shall be subsidized. The declared special fund shall meet the following conditions: (1) established and registered in Guizhou Province according to law, with independent legal personality, and a sound financial management system; (2) complying with relevant industrial policies formulated by the state and our province; (3) new products, New technology research and development capability is strong, product quality is high, and it has strong market competitiveness; (4) scientific management standards, significant economic benefits, large driving force, and strong demonstration; (5) in line with the notification notice requirements issued that year.
4. The "Interim Measures for the Administration of Pilot Funds for Forest Fostering Subsidies" stipulated by the Ministry of Finance and the State Forestry Administration: The subsidy funds referred to in these Measures refer to the state-owned forestry enterprises, state-owned forest farms and other state-owned forestry enterprises that undertake the pilot tasks of forest fostering arranged by the central budget. Forest tending subsidies given by units and village collectives, forestry workers and farmers. The central government's budget for forest tending subsidies is an average of 100 yuan per mu. The subsidy funds are used for forest maintenance related expenses, including direct costs such as labor and machinery fuel for production operations such as thinning, pruning, weeding, cutting and irrigation, clearing and transportation of felling residues, simple road construction and other production operations, as well as operation design, inspection and acceptance, Indirect costs such as file management and effectiveness monitoring.
5. The "Opinions on Comprehensively Promoting the Reform of the Collective Forest Right System" stipulated by the State Council of the Communist Party of China: clarify property rights. On the premise that the ownership of collective forest land remains unchanged, the forest land contracted management right and forest ownership are implemented according to law to the farmers of the collective economic organization through family contracting, and the main position of farmers as the owner of the forest land contracted management right is established. For forest land that is not suitable for family contracted management, property rights may be implemented through other methods such as equalization of shares and equal profits with the consent of members of the collective economic organization according to law. Village collective economic organizations may reserve a small amount of collective forest land, and the collective economic organizations shall implement democratic management in accordance with the law. The contract period for woodland is 70 years. When the contract period expires, the contract can be continued in accordance with relevant state regulations. The collective forest land that has been contracted to households or transferred must be maintained if it meets the legal requirements, or the contract or transfer contract specifications; if the contract or the transfer contract is not standardized, it must be improved; if it does not meet the legal requirements, it must be corrected according to law. For the forest land and trees with disputed ownership, it shall be dealt with according to law, and the management body shall be implemented after the dispute is resolved. The self-retained mountain is used by the farmers for a long time without compensation, and cannot be forcibly recalled or adjusted at will. The contract plan must be agreed by the members of the collective economic organization according to law. Revitalize management rights. Classified management of commercial forests and public welfare forests shall be implemented. According to the law, forests and trees in areas with good site conditions, harvesting, management and utilization that do not harm ecological balance and biodiversity are classified as commercial forests; forests and trees in ecologically important or ecologically fragile areas are classified as public welfare forest. For commercial forests, farmers can independently decide the business direction and business model according to law, and the timber produced can be sold independently. For non-profit forests, under the premise of not destroying ecological functions, the forest land resources can be reasonably used in accordance with the law, under-forest plantations can be developed, and forest landscapes can be used to develop forest tourism. Implement the right of disposal. Without changing the purpose of the forest land, the owner of the forest land contract management right may subcontract, lease, transfer, sharehold, mortgage or use it as a condition of capital contribution and cooperation to own the forest land contract management right and forest ownership. Forest trees can be developed and used according to law. Protection of income rights. The income from the contracted management of forest land by farmers is owned by the farmers. Collecting collectively-owned forest land, the forest land compensation fee, resettlement subsidy, compensation for ground attachments and forest trees, etc. shall be paid in full in accordance with the law, and the social security costs of farmers whose forest land is requisitioned shall be arranged. For the public welfare forests designated by the government, the forest ecological benefit compensation must be implemented to the households; if it has not been contracted to the farmers, the main body of management and protection must be identified and the responsibility for management and protection must be specified. The forest ecological benefit compensation must be implemented in the collective economy. Organized farmers. It is strictly forbidden to arbitrarily charge and apportion. Regulate forest land and forest circulation. Under the premise of law, voluntariness, and compensation, the owner of the forest land contractual management right can adopt various methods to transfer the forest land management right and forest tree ownership. The period of circulation shall not exceed the remaining period of the contract period, and the use of forest land shall not be changed after the circulation. The circulation of forest land management rights and forest ownership in collective collective management shall be publicized in advance in the collective economic organization, and the members of the collective economic organization shall agree in accordance with the law. The proceeds shall be included in the rural collective financial management and used for the distribution of members within the collective economic organization. And public welfare. Speed up the construction of the forest land and forest circulation system, establish and improve the property rights trading platform, strengthen the circulation management, regulate the circulation in accordance with the law, ensure fair transactions, and prevent farmers from losing land and mountains. Strengthening the evaluation and management of forest resource assets, accelerating the establishment of a forest resource asset assessor system and evaluation system, standardizing the evaluation behavior, and safeguarding the legitimate rights and interests of all parties to the transaction. Steady and orderly advance policy forest insurance work. Through necessary financial support measures such as premium subsidies, guide forest farmers, forestry enterprises, forestry professional cooperative organizations and insurance companies to actively carry out policy forest insurance work, and establish and improve forest insurance systems and guarantee mechanisms.
1. Expand the scope of basic funeral and interment services: Each county (district) should accelerate the implementation of the specific beneficiary funeral policies for groups such as household registration, floating population, migrant workers and other groups in accordance with the principle of “easy first, then difficult, start first and then raise bids”. In order to achieve inclusiveness and equalization of basic public services for funeral and funeral services; in accordance with the principle of "basic protection, wide coverage, and sustainableness", expand the target of relief and exemption, expand from key assistance targets to the registered population or permanent residents, and increase the population of the entire city's cremation area. Included in the scope of exemption of funeral services.
2. Increasing funeral relief projects: Each county (district) should further improve the implementation of the four free systems of transportation, preservation, cremation, and ashes storage of people's bodies in need. Gradually establish a funeral support system based on the reduction and exemption of basic funeral service fees, supplemented by other various forms of funeral policy assistance, and basic funeral service universal and equalization. Enthusiastically help the needy people to complete the funeral behavior, and promote the public welfare of the ashes of the needy people in urban and rural areas. Counties (districts) that have issued a policy to exempt the household registration population from benefiting the people and funeral and burial should gradually increase the security standards and increase service items; counties (districts) that have not issued a policy that exempts the registration from the population benefiting people from funeral and burial should gradually study and introduce related policies Measures, and at the same time, it is possible to integrate and implement the policy of expanding and increasing ecological rewards.
3. Expand the scope of land-saving eco-burial awards: Include land-burial, funeral, tree funeral, flower funeral, and sea-benefit land-saving eco-burial laws into the scope of the Huimin funeral and funeral policy. : (1) For those who choose to bury in the cemetery, such as wall burial, tower burial, etc., give their relatives 1,000 yuan / reward; (2) Flower burial, tree burial, lawn burial in the cemetery, etc. 3,000 yuan / reward will be given to their relatives; (3) 3,000 yuan / reward will be given to their relatives if the ashes are scattered (thrown) and buried at a place designated by the civil affairs department.
1. Public rental housing (including low-rent housing) in-kind rent: targeted at urban low-income and low-middle-income housing families, newly employed houseless workers, migrant workers who live in cities for a certain number of years and have a stable source of income. It should also have the following conditions: (1) there is no house in the area under application or the per capita housing area of the family is less than 15 square meters; (2) it is one of several types of personnel: ① the average monthly income of the family is at the local average monthly minimum wage 2 Residents within the jurisdiction area below ②; ② Newly-employed workers in the area; ③ Migrant workers who have a stable income in the city and live for more than 1 year; ④ Demolished households of municipal projects; ⑤ Land-lost farmers whose land is expropriated during the implementation of key projects; ⑥ Migrants who enter urban settlements during resettlement projects; ⑦ Sanitation workers, township teachers, family planning personnel, health personnel; ⑧ Social assistance objects such as natural disasters or family incapacity.
2. Lease subsidy issuance: The object of housing rental subsidy guarantee for urban low-income families refers to urban low-income families with low-income housing who rent housing in the market (including public rental housing constructed, operated and managed by social investment). It should also have the following conditions: (1) urban residents or farmers in the area under their jurisdiction; (2) no house or family per capita housing area is less than 15 square meters; (3) per capita monthly household income is not higher than the local minimum monthly wage standard 1.5 times; (4) non-commercial vehicles with no commercial storefront, prices higher than RMB 150,000, non-operating vehicles above RMB 500,000, deposits and valuable bonds.
3. Guizhou Provincial Rural Dangerous House Reconstruction Policy: 1. Objects and Conditions of Declaration: The household is the unit and the head of the household applies, and at the same time, the following conditions are met: (1) The head of the household is the local household registration (original agricultural household registration) and is owned by the property rights of the house. People; (2) housing outside the urban planning area; (3) rural poor families with per capita income below the local average. If one of the following situations occurs, the subsidy for agricultural dangerous reform cannot be applied: 1. Those who have a safe house. 2. No household. 3. In the same household registration, other family members have already enjoyed the policy of rebuilding rural dilapidated houses. 4. Those who have been included or have implemented ex-situ poverty alleviation and relocation. 5. Those who have enjoyed subsidies for the reconstruction of rural dilapidated houses. 6. Abandoned dilapidated house. 2. Reporting procedures: applications from dangerous households → investigation and verification by the villagers' committee, publicity report to the township (town) people's government → review and verification by the township (town) people's government, and notification to the county (city, district) people's government after publicity → County (city, district) people's governments review and publicize. There is no objection upon the expiration of the publicity period, and it is approved to be the object of rural dilapidated house reconstruction. III. Criteria for the rating of dangerous houses: The dangerous state of rural dangerous houses is divided into Grades 1, 2 and 3. Level 1: overall danger-need to be demolished and rebuilt. Level 2: Local hazards-normal component functions can be restored by replacing and repairing only local components. Level III: Dangerous point-after replacing individual components or minor repairs, it can be used normally. IV. Subsidy standards: poor households with low-income cards, low-income households, decentralized support for the extremely poor, and impoverished households in poor disabled families (hereinafter referred to as 4 key objects), subsidy of RMB 35,000 per household, subsidy of secondary housing 15,000 yuan per household, 10,000 yuan per household for Grade III dilapidated houses; other rural dilapidated houses that have not been included in the four categories of key objects will be improved in accordance with the principle of territorial management. The “N” action plan and the “4 in the farmhouse · beautiful countryside” infrastructure construction and other six action plans were coordinated and implemented. V. Reconstruction methods: (1) Reinforcement methods are preferred for the reconstruction of dangerous buildings, and maintenance and reinforcement methods must be adopted for the reconstruction of dangerous buildings at the second and third levels. (2) The newly built housing area shall be implemented in accordance with the relevant requirements of the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, and space and interfaces may be reserved for future development if conditions permit. (3) Farmers who build new houses must demolish the original dangerous houses by themselves. Sixth, quality and safety supervision: In order to ensure the quality and safety of the dilapidated house reconstruction, the staff of the dilapidated rural dilapidated house reconstruction must do 4 "on-site", that is, the site selection of the house to the site, the laying of the foundation to the site, the masonry beam to the site, completion Received at the scene. VII. Fund allocation method: The subsidy funds will be directly distributed to the households in danger of reform through the "one-off discount" within 10 days after acceptance. No unit or individual may deduct the subsidy or charge any fee for any reason. Report telephone: 0851-85360022, 0851-85360335.
1. Educational aid for poverty alleviation students: subsidies are provided to poor students in high schools, vocational schools, and colleges (excluding graduate students) who have a formal household registration in our province. They are eligible for poverty-stricken students who are registered in ordinary high schools and rural households. On the basis of some national bursaries (2000 yuan / student / year), increase the special subsidy for poverty alleviation by 1,000 yuan / student / year, waive (subsidize) textbook fee 400 yuan / student / year, and (subsidize) accommodation fee 500 yuan / student · Years; rural poor students studying in the first and second grades of secondary vocational schools are guaranteed to enjoy the original three-year tuition-free fee (2000 yuan / student · year) and the first and second grade national bursary (2000 yuan / student · year) basis In addition, increase the special subsidy for poverty alleviation of 1,000 yuan / student · year, waive (subsidize) textbook fee of 400 yuan / student · year, waive (subsidize) accommodation fee of 500 yuan / student · year; In addition to the original national grants, the rural poor students in our province have increased the special grants for poverty alleviation by 1,000 yuan / student / year, exempted (subsidy) tuition for undergraduate students 3,830 yuan / student, year, and junior college (high vocational education) 3500 yuan / student · year.
2. Rural preschool education nutrition improvement plan: provide nutritional dietary subsidies for children enrolled in public preschool education institutions in rural areas other than counties and rural private inclusive preschool education institutions approved by the education department to run schools. On the basis of basic living expenses, nutritional dietary subsidies are provided for children in preschool education in rural areas. The standard is 3 yuan per student per day. Based on 200 days of preschool education children in the park throughout the year, the subsidy is 600 yuan per student per year.
1. Filed medical insurance assistance policy for the poor : The family planning "two-family" family members of the poor people registered for the medical insurance are covered by the basic medical insurance and critical illness insurance. The fund grants 50% of assistance; non-family “two” families belong to the assistance guarantee object specified in the “Implementation Plan for Improving the Level of Medical Assistance for Rural Poor People and Promoting Precision Poverty Alleviation” (Qiangangfa  No. 40), The rest of the medical expenses within the scope of the policy after being reimbursed by the basic medical insurance and major illness insurance will be aided by the Civil Administration Medical Assistance Fund at a rate of not less than 50% in the civil affairs relief cap; the basic medical insurance, critical illness insurance, and civil medical assistance 2. After the family planning assistance, if the actual compensation ratio of hospitalization expenses does not reach 90%, the county-level fiscal co-ordination funds will provide subsidies to ensure that the actual reimbursement ratio of referral hospitalization expenses reaches 90%.
2. Medical security assistance measures for the convenience of the people: The poor people who participate in the establishment of new rural cooperative medical insurance and hold a medical certificate (card) and ID card can go through the hospitalization procedures at designated medical institutions in the county, without paying a hospital deposit. You only need to pay your personal expenses when you are discharged.