打通服务群众、企业“最后一公里”，现就正式开通安顺市12345非紧急政府服务热线有关事项通告如下。 In order to improve the people ’s sense of happiness and gain, improve the service capacity and level of the government service hotline, optimize government public services, and open up the “last mile” to serve the people and enterprises, now officially open the Anshun City 12345 non-emergency government service hotline. The announcement is as follows.
One, Opening time
December 15, 2019
two, Hotline number
Anshun city area dial: 12345
Call from non-Anshun city: 0851-12345 Press the 3 key
three, Hotline acceptance range
Anshun's 12345 non-emergency government service hotline implements a 24-hour centralized reception of consultations, complaints, suggestions, and help.
(1) Consultation of government affairs information and public service information such as the job responsibilities, policies and regulations, work procedures, law enforcement procedures, administrative examination and approval of relevant departments of Anshun Municipality
(2) Non-emergency assistance within the scope of responsibility of relevant departments of Anshun Municipal Government;
(3) Reporting and suggesting complaints concerning the administrative management, social management, and public services of relevant departments of the Anshun Municipal Government;
(4) Reporting complaints on the working style and administrative efficiency of the staff of the relevant departments of the Anshun Municipal Government, administrative agencies, and public service enterprises and institutions;
Scope of inadmissibility of the hotline
(1) Matters that are not within the scope of duties or services of the relevant departments of Anshun Municipal Government;
(2) Matters that should be handled through emergency service lines such as 110, 119, and 120 according to law;
(3) Matters falling within the scope of responsibility of the party committee, the people's congress, the CPPCC, the court, the procuratorate, the army, and the armed police;
(4) Matters that should be resolved through litigation, arbitration, and administrative reconsideration according to law;
(5) Matters that have entered legal procedures such as litigation, arbitration, administrative reconsideration, letters and visits, and information disclosure or have been dealt with through the aforementioned legal procedures;
(6) Matters involving state secrets, trade secrets, and personal privacy;
(7) The same matter raised by the applicant to the government service hotline without any new circumstances or new reasons when the applicant is in the process of processing or has completed the process according to law;
(8) Matters in violation of laws and regulations, harassment, or without substantial claims;
(9) Those outside the jurisdiction of our city and actual administrative powers.
December 15, 2019
Scan on your phone to open the current page